My Photo
Name:
Location: Cumberland, Maryland, United States

I am a Born Again Christian saved by the blood of Jesus Christ! I am filled with the Mind and Holy Spirit of Christ!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

SaintlyMic's New Blog

 


 


SaintlyMic's New Blog
November 16, 2004 

Welcome to SaintlyMic's "new" blog!
Please leave me messages as often as you wish.
This will be a place to talk about me and my Sites. 


June 07, 2016 
Here  is my newest thing!
My real new blog!

Started: 2-16-2016 

http://JESUSisGOD.com/Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger SaintlyMic said...

Dear Juicy Fruiter,

I just found out you left a comment on my blogger blog.
It's been about 10.5 years since you left your comment!
Please forgive me.
I only posted one post on my blogger blog since 2004!

In any case, thank you for visiting my blog, and for looking it over.
I have a brand new blog I created, which is a part of my JESUSisGOD.com website.
Here is the address:

http://JESUSisGOD.com/Blog

Please join and become a member!
It's FREE and it's secure.

Thank you, and . . . . .
MTLJBYR!
May The Lord Jesus Bless You Richly!

SaintlyMic

p.s. I pray you get this message after all these years!
And, I visited and looked over your blog.
It is still there!

June 7, 2016 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home